Sony’s most talented and a recent top notch high end smartphone with all the new and innovative features, Sony Xperia Z gets a new custom ROM firmware on its KitKat OS. Yes, this new Bean Stalk Android 4.4.2 KitKat custom ROM is now available for this device which fixes up all the current bug problems to this device. If you are facing any difficulties with your current OS, time to get a change. Learn how you can manually install this new Custom ROM firmware on your Xperia Z smartphone. Useful details are as follows! Continue reading
Galaxy Y Jelly Bean Update with JellyNoid Custom ROM – How to Download & Install : Samsung Galaxy Y seems to have all the new Firmware updates altogether. After getting a new JellyBlast custom ROM update, a new JellyNoid Custom ROM is available for this device. Your Samsung Galaxy Y now can be upgraded with a latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system by installing this custom Firmware in it. Learn how you can download and install this new JellyNoid Custom ROM update on your device. Useful details are as follows!
JellyNoid Custom ROM which is given here is specially designed for Samsung Galaxy Y smartphone. You are requested not to apply this to any other of your Android smartphones. It may get you some undone results with many issues. We are not responsible for any unwanted outcomes after following the here given process.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>Apps>>Developer>>USB Debugging
- Keep a proper USB data cable to connect your phone to the PC
- Your device must be a rooted one and CWM Recovery must be installed in it
- Make sure that your device is enabled with USB Debugging
- Take a good backup of your smartphone’s data like of texts, contacts, apps and all the others
- Make sure your device is charged up to 75% to handle this entire installation process
Galaxy Y Jelly Bean Update with JellyNoid Custom ROM – How to Download & Install
Step 1 :
- First of all, download Jelly Blast Android 4.1.2 ROM for your Galaxy Y smartphone. If you don’t know from where to download this Firmware, you can download it right from the following link.
- JellyNoid Android 4.2 ROM for your Galaxy Y
Step 2 :
- Download Google Apps to re install on your PC. Follow the below link to download this Google Apps’ package.
- Download Google Apps
Step 3 :
- Connect your device to the PC by using a proper USB data cable. Make sure that it is connected with a Mass Storage option, so that we can access all the proper data from the device.
Step 4 :
- Copy the above downloaded files on your phone’s memory card so that it can easily be accessed from the device.
Step 5 :
- Disconnect your device from the PC and put your phone into complete turn off mode.
- Boot your device into recovery mode now.
You can do so by pressing and holding Volume down+Home+Power buttons together. When your phone’s display showing off something, kindly release the buttons.
Step 7 :
- Your Galaxy is now its on recovery mode. You can navigate to options by using Volume down and Volume up keys and can select any option by using Power button.
- Select wipe data/factory reset and press YES, from the recovery menu. This step will flash the previous OS firmware from the device so that a new one can easily takes its place.
Step 9 :
- Select Install Zip from SD Card and then Choose Zip from SD Card and browse the Firmware file from your PC.
Step 10 :
- Do repeat the same process once again to install Google Apps on the device after completing the above process.
Step 11 :
- And now, select +++Go Back+++ and then Reboot System Now Samsung Galaxy Y.
Step 12 :
- Your phone will itself reboot and this time it will take a couple of more minutes to complete the entire installation process.
Step 13 :
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed Jelly Blast Android 4.1.2 ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Y smartphone. To check this recently upgraded firmware from your device, do follow the below path.
- Go to: Menu>> Settings>> About Phone>> Software firmware
What’s your take on this? Do share your views and thoughts with us. Meanwhile, if you have any other questions or queries to be asked, feel free to let us know. We would like to interact with you, till then stay tuned with us and get such trendy tech updates right from us!
Update Galaxy Y to Jelly Bean with Jelly Blast Android 4.1.2 ROM : Samsung’s most popular mid range Android smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Y gets a new Android OS Firmware. Jelly Blast Android 4.1.2 ROM is now available to upgrade your device from its current OS to the latest Android OS. If you owned the same device and got bored with the same user interface, time to make some changes to it. Learn how you can upgrade your Galaxy Y to Android 4.1.2 OS right from the following given tutorial. Continue reading