Sony’s most talented and a recent top notch high end smartphone with all the new and innovative features, Sony Xperia Z gets a new custom ROM firmware on its KitKat OS. Yes, this new Bean Stalk Android 4.4.2 KitKat custom ROM is now available for this device which fixes up all the current bug problems to this device. If you are facing any difficulties with your current OS, time to get a change. Learn how you can manually install this new Custom ROM firmware on your Xperia Z smartphone. Useful details are as follows! Continue reading
Galaxy Y Jelly Bean Update with JellyNoid Custom ROM – How to Download & Install : Samsung Galaxy Y seems to have all the new Firmware updates altogether. After getting a new JellyBlast custom ROM update, a new JellyNoid Custom ROM is available for this device. Your Samsung Galaxy Y now can be upgraded with a latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system by installing this custom Firmware in it. Learn how you can download and install this new JellyNoid Custom ROM update on your device. Useful details are as follows!
JellyNoid Custom ROM which is given here is specially designed for Samsung Galaxy Y smartphone. You are requested not to apply this to any other of your Android smartphones. It may get you some undone results with many issues. We are not responsible for any unwanted outcomes after following the here given process.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>Apps>>Developer>>USB Debugging
- Keep a proper USB data cable to connect your phone to the PC
- Your device must be a rooted one and CWM Recovery must be installed in it
- Make sure that your device is enabled with USB Debugging
- Take a good backup of your smartphone’s data like of texts, contacts, apps and all the others
- Make sure your device is charged up to 75% to handle this entire installation process
Galaxy Y Jelly Bean Update with JellyNoid Custom ROM – How to Download & Install
Step 1 :
- First of all, download Jelly Blast Android 4.1.2 ROM for your Galaxy Y smartphone. If you don’t know from where to download this Firmware, you can download it right from the following link.
- JellyNoid Android 4.2 ROM for your Galaxy Y
Step 2 :
- Download Google Apps to re install on your PC. Follow the below link to download this Google Apps’ package.
- Download Google Apps
Step 3 :
- Connect your device to the PC by using a proper USB data cable. Make sure that it is connected with a Mass Storage option, so that we can access all the proper data from the device.
Step 4 :
- Copy the above downloaded files on your phone’s memory card so that it can easily be accessed from the device.
Step 5 :
- Disconnect your device from the PC and put your phone into complete turn off mode.
- Boot your device into recovery mode now.
You can do so by pressing and holding Volume down+Home+Power buttons together. When your phone’s display showing off something, kindly release the buttons.
Step 7 :
- Your Galaxy is now its on recovery mode. You can navigate to options by using Volume down and Volume up keys and can select any option by using Power button.
- Select wipe data/factory reset and press YES, from the recovery menu. This step will flash the previous OS firmware from the device so that a new one can easily takes its place.
Step 9 :
- Select Install Zip from SD Card and then Choose Zip from SD Card and browse the Firmware file from your PC.
Step 10 :
- Do repeat the same process once again to install Google Apps on the device after completing the above process.
Step 11 :
- And now, select +++Go Back+++ and then Reboot System Now Samsung Galaxy Y.
Step 12 :
- Your phone will itself reboot and this time it will take a couple of more minutes to complete the entire installation process.
Step 13 :
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed Jelly Blast Android 4.1.2 ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Y smartphone. To check this recently upgraded firmware from your device, do follow the below path.
- Go to: Menu>> Settings>> About Phone>> Software firmware
What’s your take on this? Do share your views and thoughts with us. Meanwhile, if you have any other questions or queries to be asked, feel free to let us know. We would like to interact with you, till then stay tuned with us and get such trendy tech updates right from us!
Update Galaxy Y to Jelly Bean with Jelly Blast Android 4.1.2 ROM : Samsung’s most popular mid range Android smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Y gets a new Android OS Firmware. Jelly Blast Android 4.1.2 ROM is now available to upgrade your device from its current OS to the latest Android OS. If you owned the same device and got bored with the same user interface, time to make some changes to it. Learn how you can upgrade your Galaxy Y to Android 4.1.2 OS right from the following given tutorial. Continue reading
XXUBMHF Android 4.2.2 official firmware is now available for the most amazing smartphone at the present moment, Galaxy Grand. Samsung is a way better than all the other smartphone manufacturers when it comes to provide all new features under your budget. Samsung Galaxy Grand is one kind of a smartphone which fulfills all the requirements of all kinds of people. And interestingly it gets a new official update. If you have owned the same smartphone, time to make some changes to its current OS. From here you would get to know how you can update Galaxy Grand i9082 with official XXUBMHF Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update. Details are as follows! Continue reading
XXDMF3 is the most recent official firmware for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 device. This firmware upgrades the device to the new Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system as its official version. Samsung has unleashed this update as its OTA update and if you owned the same Galaxy Note 2 device, you can now upgrade it the device with this official XXDMF3 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update. From here you would get to know how you can install this latest and official XXDMF3 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update on Galaxy Note 2 device. Details are as follows! Continue reading
Samsung’s so popular Phablet device, Galaxy Note 8.0 has received an official Jelly Bean update from Samsung. Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 gets a new Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update officially from Samsung to upgrade the device with a latest Jelly Bean OS. Being an official Firmware, this update will remove all the current bug problems from your device and let get you a smoother device to explore the world with some sorts of new features. From here you would learn how you can install this official Firmware on this Phablet device manually. Following step by step detailed tutorial will help you to do so. Details are as follow! Continue reading
Samsung’s one of the most popular high end smartphone, Samsung galaxy S2 has received a new Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean custom ROM. Now, you can upgrade this phone to a latest Android operating system by installing a new custom ROM Firmware on it. Paranoid Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean custom ROM is now available to be installed on your Galaxy S2 device. If you are just bored with the same features and same UI of this device, time to make some changes. Learn how you can upgrade Samsung Galaxy S2 with Paranoid custom Firmware to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean from here. Following we have made a complete step by step detailed tutorial on the same topic. Details are as follow! Continue reading
Samsung Galaxy Young has received a new official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware update. Being an official Firmware, you can upgrade your device just by visiting your about phone sections easily. If you are living on an other region and still didn’t receiver this update, you still can update your phone by installing this official Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean Firmware manually. Yes, Jelly Bean for Galaxy Young is now official available and by following the below given step by step detailed tutorial, you can manually upgrade your device with a latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS. Continue reading
Samsung’s one of the best affordable smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Ace gets a new Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware update. CyanogenMod developers has already offered this update for many Samsung devices and finally it gets unleashed for Galaxy Ace smartphone. CM 10.1 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean for Samsung Galaxy Ace is now available. If you have owned the same device and want to make some changes to its features, you got to upgrade it with a new Jelly Bean Firmware. Here we have made a step by step full detailed tutorial that teaches you how you can manually install CM 10.1 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean custom ROM on your Galaxy Ace device. Details are as below! Continue reading
Samsung Galaxy Y gets a new and a latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean custom ROM Firmware update. Yes, Jelly Bean for Galaxy Y is now available and you can upgrade this smartphone with a latest Android OS, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean in it. If you owned the same device and looking forward to change its current OS, you are at the right place. Here, we have made a complete detailed tutorial that teaches you how you can install a new Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean custom ROM on Galaxy Y smartphone. Continue reading