XXUBMHF Android 4.2.2 official firmware is now available for the most amazing smartphone at the present moment, Galaxy Grand. Samsung is a way better than all the other smartphone manufacturers when it comes to provide all new features under your budget. Samsung Galaxy Grand is one kind of a smartphone which fulfills all the requirements of all kinds of people. And interestingly it gets a new official update. If you have owned the same smartphone, time to make some changes to its current OS. From here you would get to know how you can update Galaxy Grand i9082 with official XXUBMHF Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update. Details are as follows!
Here given official XXUBMHF Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware is only available for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 smartphone. You are requested not to apply this firmware update on any other Android smartphone or Tablet devices as it’s specially designed for the above mentioned device. It may get you many undone results including some bug problems. We are not responsible for any unwanted outcomes by applying this Firmware on your device. Try at your own risk.
Prerequisites to upgrade Galaxy Grand I9082 with official XXUBMHF Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your smartphone.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>Apps>>Developer>>USB Debugging
- Your device must be a rooted one CWM recovery must have to be installed in it
- Your device should be charged up to 75% to complete the installation process
- Your PC must have installed proper SDK drivers of Android to connect the device
- Take a good backup of your device’s stored data like texts, pictures, songs, videos, apps and all the other important ones
Update Galaxy Grand I9082 to Official XXUBMHF Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware
Step 1 :
Download official XXUBMHF Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware for Galaxy Grand device. if you don’t know from where to download this Firmware, kindly follow the below given link. Click on to the following link and make it downloaded,
Step 2 :
Download Odin. This is a Windows GUI tool which is an essential one to move ahead with the process. To install any official Firmware on any Samsung device, this tool is mandatory.
Step 3 :
- Turn off your Galaxy Grand device and reboot it in recovery mode.
- You can do so by pressing and holding Volume down+home buttons together. When you see something on your device’s display, press power button.
Step 4 :
- After this, launch Odin tool on your PC.
- Then after, connect your device to the PC by using a proper data cable. You are requested to use an original USB data cable to get the device connected more fluently.
Step 6 :
- Once it gets successfully connected to the PC, Odin box will turn Yellow Which indicates that your device is now connected and you can proceed further with the installation process.
Step 7 :
- From the Odin tool, select PDA and browse the Android 4.2.2 official firmware file. Yes, the same file which we have downloaded from the above Step 1.
Step 8 :
- Click on to Start button to run the installation process via Odin tool.
Step 9 :
- And if all goes well, you will have a PASS message from Odin tool.
Step 10 :
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed a new and official firmware on Galaxy Grand smartphone. If you wish to see this firmware update from your Grand, you should need to follow the below given path. Follow the below path and see the new Android 4.2.2 Firmware right on your display.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>About Phone>>Software Firmware\
If you have any questions or queries regarding this, feel free to put down your comment related your queries here in the comment box, we would like to get you a proper solution. We would surely help you out in the future.