Samsung Galaxy Young has received a new official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware update. Being an official Firmware, you can upgrade your device just by visiting your about phone sections easily. If you are living on an other region and still didn’t receiver this update, you still can update your phone by installing this official Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean Firmware manually. Yes, Jelly Bean for Galaxy Young is now official available and by following the below given step by step detailed tutorial, you can manually upgrade your device with a latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS.
This official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean custom ROM Firmware is only available for Samsung Galaxy Young smartphone. You are requested not to apply this Firmware on any of your other Android devices like a Smartphone or a Tablet device. It may get you many undone results with some bug problems. Be safe and not to apply this ROM on other Android device. We are not the responsible persons if you have applied it on your other Android device. Try at your own risk.
Prerequisites to upgrade Galaxy Young with an official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware
- Your device must be a rooted one CWM recovery must have to be installed in it
- Your device should be charged up to 80% to complete the installation process
- Take a good backup of your device’s stored data like texts, pictures, songs, videos, apps and all the other important ones
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your smartphone.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>Apps>>Developer>>USB Debugging
- Your PC must have installed proper SDK drivers of Android to connect the device
These were all the requirements you need to have to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Young with a latest official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS. Following is a brief tutorial with all the proper steps. You need to each of the given steps wisely.
Update Galaxy Young to Official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware
Step 1 :
Initially, you have to download this official Android 4.1.2 Firmware for Samsung Galaxy Young Smartphone. If you don’t know from where to download this Firmware, kindly follow the below link.
Step 2 :
Download Odin. This tool is an essential one that allows you to install this official Firmware fluently on your Galaxy Young device. You can download the latest version of this tool form the following link.
Step 3 :
- Turn off your Galaxy Young device and reboot it in recovery mode.
- You can do so by pressing and holding Volume down+home buttons together. When you see something on your device’s display, press power button.
Step 4 :
- After this, launch Odin tool. The tool which we have downloaded from the step 2.
- Now, connect your device to the PC by using a proper data cable.
Step 6 :
- Once it get successfully connected to the PC, Odin box will turn Yellow or Skies Blue. You are allowed to install this official firmware on your device by now!
Step 7 :
- From the Odin tool, select PDA and browse the Android 4.1.2 official firmware file. The file which was downloaded from the step 1.
Step 8 :
- Click on to Start button to run the installation process via Odin tool.
Step 9 :
- Once it get successfully done, you will have a PASS message from Odin tool. This stats that you’re done with the installation process of an official Android update.
Step 10 :
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed a new and a latest official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS on Samsung Galaxy Young smartphone. It takes several minutes to complete the installation process. For more, you can check this update from your device itself. For that you need to follow the below given path.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>About Phone>>Software Firmware
So folks, this was all about the new official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update’s installation process for Samsung Galaxy Young smartphone. Samsung has been unleashing numerous official updates for its all the other devices by passing some time and we are here to make you able to install such official Android updates on your devices manually.
What’s your thought on this? Have you ever tried any Firmware update tutorials on your Android devices? Do share your experience with us. Meanwhile, if you have any queries or any questions to be asked, feel free to let us know. We would like to interact with you in future.