Samsung’s top notch smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S3’s International variant gets a whole new official Firmware update. XXUGMK7 Android 4.3 Official Firmware is now available to be installed on your Galaxy S3 smartphone. If you got just bored with the current OS on your device, it’s the right time to make changes to it. Learn how you can update Galaxy S3 with this new Android 4.3 official Firmware right from the following tutorial.
Here given Android 4.3 official Firmware is only available for Samsung Galaxy S3 International variant. You are requested not to apply this firmware update on any other Android smartphone or Tablet devices as it’s specially designed for the above mentioned device. It may get you many undone results including some bug problems. We are not responsible for any unwanted outcomes by applying this Firmware on your device.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your smartphone.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>Apps>>Developer>>USB Debugging
- Your device must be a rooted one CWM recovery must have to be installed in it
- Your device should be charged up to 80% to complete the installation process
- Your PC must have installed proper SDK drivers of Android to connect the device
- Take a good backup of your device’s stored data like texts, pictures, songs, videos, apps and all the other important ones
Update Galaxy S3 I9300 with XXUGMK7 Android 4.3 Official Firmware
Step 1 :
Download XXUGMK7 Android 4.3 official Firmware to your PC. if you don’t know from where to download this Firmware, kindly follow the below given link. Click on to the following link and make it downloaded,
Step 2 :
Download Odin. This is a Windows GUI tool which is an essential one to move ahead with the process. To install any official Firmware on any Samsung device, this tool is mandatory.
Step 3 :
- Turn off your Galaxy S3 device and reboot it in recovery mode.
- You can do so by pressing and holding Volume down+home buttons together. When you see something on your device’s display, press power button.
Step 4 :
- After this, launch Odin tool on your PC.
- Then after, connect your device to the PC by using a proper data cable. You are requested to use an original USB data cable to get the device connected more fluently.
Step 6 :
- Once it gets successfully connected to the PC, Odin box will turn Yellow Which indicates that your device is now connected and you can proceed further with the installation process.
Step 7 :
- From the Odin tool, select PDA and browse the Android 4.3 official firmware file.
Step 8 :
- Click on to Start button to run the installation process via Odin tool.
Step 9 :
- And if all goes well, you will have a PASS message from Odin tool.
Step 10 :
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed a new and official firmware on Galaxy S3 smartphone. If you want to check out the recently installed Firmware, do follow the below given path.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>About Phone>>Software Firmware
What’s your take on this? Have you ever tried this tutorial before? Do let us know your experiences and opinions. Meanwhile, if you are facing any problems or if you have any questions to be asked, feel free to let us know. We’ll surely help you out with our solutions!