Samsung Galaxy S4, probably the most popular Android device in the tech market, gets a new and of course a latest official Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware. Yes, all the bug problems can be very well fixed now with this Firmware. If you have been facing any problems or just need to get a change, this update is only made for you. Learn how you can update Galaxy S4 with XXUFNA1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat official Test Firmware from the following tutorial.
Here given official Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware is only available for Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE variant. You are requested not to apply this firmware update on any other Android smartphone or Tablet devices as it’s specially designed for the above mentioned device. It may get you many undone results including some bug problems. We are not responsible for any unwanted outcomes by applying this Firmware on your device.
- Your device must be a rooted one CWM recovery must have to be installed in it
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your smartphone.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>Apps>>Developer>>USB Debugging
- Your device should be charged up to 70% to complete the installation process
- Your PC must have installed proper SDK drivers of Android to connect the device
- Take a good backup of your device’s stored data like texts, pictures, songs, videos, apps and all the other important ones
Update Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 to XXUFNA1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Official Test Firmware
Step 1 :
Download XXUFNA1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Official Test Firmware for your SF. If you don’t know from where to download this Firmware, kindly follow the below given link. Click on to the following link and make it downloaded,
Step 2 :
Download Odin. To install any official Firmware on any Samsung device, this tool is mandatory.
Step 3 :
- Turn off your Galaxy S4 device and reboot it in recovery mode.
- You can do so by pressing and holding Volume down+home buttons together. When you see something on your device’s display, press power button.
Step 4 :
- After this, launch Odin tool on your PC.
- Then after, connect your device to the PC by using a proper data cable. You are requested to use an original USB data cable to get the device connected more fluently.
Step 6 :
- Once it gets successfully connected to the PC, Odin box will turn Yellow Which indicates that your device is now connected and you can proceed further with the installation process.
Step 7 :
- From the Odin tool, select PDA and browse the Android 4.4.2 official test firmware file.
Step 8 :
- Click on to Start button to run the installation process via Odin tool.
Step 9 :
- And if all goes well, you will have a PASS message from Odin tool.
Step 10 :
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed a new and official firmware on Galaxy S4 smartphone. If you want to check out the recently installed Firmware, do follow the below given path.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>About Phone>>Software Firmware
What’s your thoughts on this? Have you ever tried installing a Firmware with this process? Do let us know your views and opinions with us. Meanwhile, if you have any further questions or queries to be asked, feel free to let us know. Your feedback is always welcomed!