Samsung’s most powerful and top recent high end smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S4’s T Mobile variant gets a new Android 4.3 custom ROM Firmware update. This custom ROM will upgrade your device with this new Android 4.3 operating system. If you owned the same device and want to change its current OS, this is the best time for you. Android 4.3 UVUEMK2 DarthStalker Custom ROM is now available to upgrade this Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 to this Android OS. Useful details are as follows!
The Firmware which is given here is only available for Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone. You are requested not to apply this to any other of your Android smartphones. It may get you some undone results with many unwanted issues. Try this tutorial on your own manual risk.
- Your device must be a rooted one and CWM Recovery must be installed in it
- Make sure that your device is enabled with USB Debugging
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>Apps>>Developer>>USB Debugging
- Keep a proper USB data cable to connect your phone to the PC
- Make sure your device is charged up to 75% to handle this entire installation process
- Take a good backup of your smartphone’s data like of texts, contacts, apps and all the others
How to Update Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 to Android 4.3 with UVUEMK2 DarthStalker Custom ROM
Step 1 :
- Download Android 4.3 UVUEMK2 darthStaker Custom ROM for your Galaxy S4. If you don’t know from where to download this Firmware, you can download it right from the following link.
- Android 4.3 UVUEMK2 DarthStalker Custom ROM
Step 2 :
- Download Google Apps to re install on your PC. You can follow the below given link to download this Google Apps package.
- Download Google Apps
Step 3 :
- Connect your S4 to the PC by using a proper USB data cable and make sure that the device is connected in Mass Storage mode to access the stored date from it.
Step 4 :
- Now, copy the above downloaded files to your phone’s memory card and follow the next step.
Step 5 :
- After completing it, disconnect your device from the PC and put your phone into complete turn off mode.
- Boot your device into recovery mode now.
You can do so by pressing and holding Volume down+Home+Power buttons together. When your phone’s display showing off something, kindly release the buttons.
Step 7 :
- Your phone is now on its Recovery mode with a separate menu.
- You can navigate to options by using Volume down and Volume up keys and can select any option by using Power button.
- Select wipe data/factory reset and press YES, from the recovery menu. This process will Flash the current OS from your device so that a new one can easily takes its place.
Step 9 :
- Select Install Zip from SD Card and then Choose Zip from SD Card and browse the Firmware file from your PC.
Step 10 :
- Do repeat the same process as above to install Google Apps on your PC. Make sure to choose Google Apps which we have downloaded above.
Step 11 :
- And now, select +++Go Back+++ and then Reboot System Now.
Step 12 :
- Your device will reboot and this time it will take a couple of more minutes to complete the whole installation process.
Step 13 :
- You’re done! You have successfully installed Android 4.3 on your Galaxy S4 device. You can manually check this update right from your device itself. For that do follow the below given step.
- Go to: Menu>> Settings>> About Phone>> Software firmware
What’s your take on this? Do you have any queries or doubts regarding the above tutorial? If there’s any, kindly let us know!